Gestión Agro Ganadera, S.L – Quesería La Antigua de Fuentesaúco participate on 24 February at the Conference on food allergens to be held in the School of Hotel Santa Marta in collaboration with the General Foundation of the University of Salamanca.
This day will consist of several presentations distributed throughout the morning as:
- The EU Regulation 1169/2011. New obligations and responsibilities of business hotel and catering imparted by Provincial Director of Health, Deputy Delegate of Economy and Finance, Health Councillor of the City of Salamanca, Councillor for Education and Culture of the City of Santa Marta and the Managing Director General Foundation of the University of Salamanca.
- Food allergies and intolerances. That are. Main causes food. Symptoms. Dr. Felix Llorente. PYFANO
- Problems of social integration of people with food allergies and intolerances. Cynthia Castilla. psychologist PYFANO
- Beyond the obligation: corporate social responsibility and catering companies. Cristina Ruiz. Salamanca Hospitality Association
- Training for hotel and catering companies: strategic imperative. Formal training. Plans and objectives. Head of the valley and IES Studies Continuing Education. Strategies and objectives. Grupo Santos-FormaInnovaBIO
- Information on food allergens. And mandatory aspects of business opportunity. Novadelta
- Food information for automatic restoration companies. Sanven
- Suppliers of food intended to allergic or intolerant. Lactose cheese making by Antigua and certifications that facilitate the control of allergens. Patricia Galvez. Bureau Veritas
- Allergens hidden in processed foods: food alerts. Mary Mayo, Municipal School Professor Hospitality Santa Marta
- Consumer rights to food allergy. The consumer standpoint. RB conflict solution